The Top 3 Luxury RV Resorts in Florida
With its year-round pleasant weather and abundance of things to do and see, Florida is truly a prime destination for RVers, especially during the wintertime. Many attractions are actually geared towards snowbirds. Because of this, visitors during the wintertime feel as though their trip is custom-made exactly for them. Though no matter what time of the year you choose, staying at an RV resort in Florida is the perfect getaway for anyone.
While there are a plethora of luxury RV resorts in Florida, not all resorts are created equal. When you’re searching through the many luxury RV resorts in Florida, make no mistake, these three are the cream of the crop above all others: RiverBend Motorcoach Resort, Bluewater Key RV Resort, and Everglades Isle Luxury Motorcoach Resort. Read more to learn why!
What Defines a Luxurious Motorcoach Resort?
Luxury RV resorts in Florida strive for excellence in everything they offer. The sites are clean, level, and immaculate. They have caretakers who are dedicated to keeping the pool well-maintained and clean. They keep the store stocked and always provide friendly service. Set in the most luxurious landscaping and carefree atmosphere, Luxury RV resorts in Florida are indeed the epitome of rest, relaxation, and fun adventures.
1. RiverBend Motorcoach Resort
RiverBend Motorcoach Resort has some of the best features that make it one of the premier luxury RV resorts in Florida. Some of the features that help RiverBend stay at the top of the list include:
- Being surrounded with the beauty of luxurious meticulous landscaping, picturesque fountains, and palm trees distinctive of the warm, tropical climate.
- Having luxury accommodations ranging from being a gated community with an Olympic-sized pool and 3 large clubhouses to a private marina with boat slips and a ramp to access the Caloosahatchee River.
- A full-time activities director to organize regularly planned activities, along with lots of things to do including 8 lighted pickleball courts, a remote car race track, model train set and gated large and small dog parks, you’ll never be bored so any downtime you have will be entirely at your leisure.
With so much at your disposal, you can easily see why RiverBend Motorcoach Resort is one of the best RV resorts in Florida.
2. Bluewater Key RV Resort
Bluewater Key RV Resort also tops the list for best RV resorts in Florida with its amazing features, such as:
- Large private lots set among lush and relaxing landscaping including private docks on the Bay Front and Canal Lots.
- Enjoy a dip in their temperature-controlled swimming pool and follow it up with a cold drink in a private tropical tiki hut.
- Amenities including a dog park and a clubhouse and boat slips available for rent.
Situated among many of Florida’s attractions and activities available for your enjoyment, there is so much for you and your family to choose from. Enjoy the nearby Florida Keys and attractions, rent a jeep, take in the nightlife, and end your day soaking up the beautiful Florida sunset. You can easily understand what makes Bluewater Key RV Resort one of the best RV resorts in Florida.